Re: [E-devel] E17 coding funds: Who wants to get paid to fix bugs andfinish off todo items for E17?

Lousy at artwork, no :)

Theme work (en-masse cleanups of the default theme - especially namespace for
parts, groups and signal names)

Willing to help out here also.

I'm probably not the person to write the spec for this, but I did write a simple script to get the data so a spec could be written.

If you're interested (I've already let Brian know about it) the script and the csv files I got when I ran it are available at dj2.textdriven.com/tmp/theme_info the color_class and text_class files are empty as I wasn't quite sure what goes in them (the color and text class calls are in the 'out' file)

The script is pretty easy to extend, so if there are more calls that should be gathered I can add them in. I'm currently looking for the following functions:

  edje_object_signal_emit
  edje_object_part_text_set
  edje_object_part_swallow
  edje_object_part_exist
  edje_color_class_set
  edje_object_part_text_get
  edje_text_class_set
  edje_object_file_set
  e_theme_edje_object_set
  edje_object_part_drag_value_set
  edje_object_part_drag_size_set
  edje_object_signal_callback_add

The csv files will give you the filename, line number (this could the the line of the end of the call if it's spread over multiple lines), the, hopefully, relevant information and the actual call itself.

Anyway, hopefully this can help things along.
dan