Re: [E-devel] E17 coding funds: Who wants to get paid to fix bugs and finish off todo items for E17?

Ben Martin wrote:
On Fri, 2006-07-14 at 11:56 +0900, Carsten Haitzler wrote:
OK - I'm putting out some feelers here to see...

Of all you guys out there - would you ant to get paid bounties for finishing
off some TODO items for E17? for fixing certain bugs? Do you have the time lets
say over the next coming month to work on this - in return for a little cash
for your time and effort? who is up for it? I mean SERIOUS offers only - people
who do have or can make the time and do have the skills to do the work?

We have work that covers:

Coding (new code)
Time permitting sure..sign me up.

Debugging (fix known bugs)
Got my can of Raid right here, I'm game :)

Artwork (draw us some icons bay-bee)
Can I use a crayon ? Na, can't draw to save my life :(

Theme work (en-masse cleanups of the default theme - especially namespace for
parts, groups and signal names)

As extra motivation - we may not just have some funds available - but also the
ability to become the default desktop for a few 10,000 installs of Linux... so
if E can't motivate you, and money doesn't do the trick - maybe being part of
pushing a nice desktop out for Linux might do it?

Cheers,
devilhorns