Re: [E-devel] E17 coding funds: Who wants to get paid to fix bugs and finish off todo items for E17?

On Fri, Jul 14, 2006 at 11:56:35AM +0900, Carsten Haitzler wrote:

> Theme work (en-masse cleanups of the default theme - especially namespace for
> parts, groups and signal names)

I already have this on my personal TODO list. Even started some sed-foo
to pull all the existing signal/swallow out of the source.
Unfortunately I'm a bit busy with Other Things for the rest of this
month. I'll try to get a spec done in my spare time and then do the
switchover sometime early august.

Once I have a rough spec worked up I'll send it here for comments.

Anyone who wants to help out, let me know.

--
rephorm