Re: [E-devel] e_border redraw help needed

Sounds like your composite manager is preventing E from receiving
expose events (and maybe some other events) for its windows. The
solution is not to force a redraw, but to find why these events are
not being received.

xcomp has been working on a composite manager in CVS called bling,
that might give you some hints to find the problem.

Good luck,
Nathan