Re: [E-devel] E CVS: libs/ewl dj2

On Wednesday, 12 July 2006, at 15:26:06 (-0400),
dan sinclair wrote:

> I didn't mention it but anyone that upgrades EWL will need to
> recompile the applications that link against EWL. I changed the size
> of one of the arrays used so you'll get wacky problems if you don't
> recompile your apps after installing this.

Since you broke binary compatibility, you of course updated the shared
library versioning so that shared library dependencies would resolve
properly, ...right?

Michael

 "I will sail my vessel till the river runs dry.  Like a bird upon the
  wind, these waters are my sky.  I'll never reach my destination if I
  never try, so I will sail my vessel till the river runs dry."
                                          -- Garth Brooks, "The River"