Re: [E-devel] Trouble compiling E17 cvs.

On Wed, Jul 12, 2006 at 11:35:14AM -0500, brian.mattern@gmail.com wrote:
> On Thu, Jul 06, 2006 at 10:47:54PM -0700, Scott Prader wrote:
> > Hello everyone, I'm running Debian unstable (sid) with several packages
> > held in place (like autoconf) so that things will build.  Everything
> > builds alright, except for E (apps/e) itself.  This has been going on
> > for nearly a month now and it's gotten to the point of irritation.  I
> > found another post regarding this same bug on the enlightenment-users
> > list here:
> >
> > http://sourceforge.net/mailarchive/message.php?msg_id=18782556

Sorry to reply to myself, but did you even read the thread you pointed
to? (i hadn't when i responded). The last two messages are:

User with Issue:
  Turns out I had a double install when I replaced my
  easy_e17.sh script and it was installing to /opt instead of
  /usr/local/bin lol. Everything is fine now. Sorry to bug ya."

Raster:
  PEBKAC strikes again. :)

--
rephorm