Re: [E-devel] e_modules/cpu shelf patch

Tobias wrote:
On Fri, 2006-06-30 at 08:32 -0500, Jesse Luehrs wrote:
---- Original message ----
Date: Fri, 30 Jun 2006 14:35:33 +0200
From: Morten Nilsen <morten@nilsen.com> Subject: Re: [E-devel] e_modules/cpu shelf patch To: edevel <enlightenment-devel@lists.sourceforge.net>

Massimo Maiurana wrote:
Tobias, il 30/06/2006 02:13, scrisse:
Here's a patch for the cpu-module to make it play with the
shelf.
I've changed the theme to look like the net and mem modules
personally I don't like bars to display data, especially if
they
represent values in steps of ten percents.
aye.. a gage like cpu load is much more meaningful in a graph
than a
snapshot bar..
s/cpu load/network traffic/

Maybe an option to switch between the two displays?

Jesse

Okey, this patch also has the old graph and an option to turn it off/on.
But I'm not sure this way is kosher, if it is set to inset appearance
and is resized like this: http://347.shit.la/cpu.jpg
the graph is drawn ontop of the shelf :(

Maybe I'm doing something wrong with the swallowing?

It works fine otherwise though...

/Regards
Tobias Glenstrup