Re: [E-devel] e_modules/cpu shelf patch

On Fri, 2006-06-30 at 08:32 -0500, Jesse Luehrs wrote:

> [...]

Okey, this patch also has the old graph and an option to turn it off/on.
But I'm not sure this way is kosher, if it is set to inset appearance
and is resized like this: http://347.shit.la/cpu.jpg
the graph is drawn ontop of the shelf :(

Maybe I'm doing something wrong with the swallowing?

It works fine otherwise though...

/Regards
Tobias Glenstrup