[E-devel] mail module new mail updating bug

This is my first email to this list, so I hope this is the right place and/or I don't ruffle to many feathers by posting this. I have been waiting a while to see if this bug was ironed out, but there seems to be no activity lately on the mail module.

Great work!
I believe there is a bug regarding updating of the checking procedure.
I know (from reading cvs updates) that devilhorns seems to maintain this module, and also cannot test the imap component. It seems (at least for imap) that the checking works great but only for the initial imap account check. If new mail arrives the mail module never sees it. restarting enlightenment will allow the new mail to be found.

Keep up the great work guys!