Re: [E-devel] converting modules to 'new' API

sorry - i meant isn't gadman going to go away eventually..

Christopher Michael wrote:

To my knowledge, there are no scripts to "convert" from gadman to gadcon. IIRC, the eloquence module does not need to be gadcon as it does not reside in a shelf, but rather draws directly on the desktop. Therefore, it should not need the gadcon code.

devilhorns