Re: [E-devel] converting modules to 'new' API

isn't gadcon eventually going away once all modules have been converted and different types of containers besides the shelf have been merged?

Christopher Michael wrote:
To my knowledge, there are no scripts to "convert" from gadman to gadcon. IIRC, the eloquence module does not need to be gadcon as it does not reside in a shelf, but rather draws directly on the desktop. Therefore, it should not need the gadcon code.

devilhorns

--
Mike Russo
ReadQ Systems, Inc.

Random quote of the last-time-I-ran-bash:
Prof:    So the American government went to IBM to come up with a data
	 encryption standard and they came up with ...
Student: EBCDIC!"