Re: [E-devel] Fw: Recent Module Api Changes

On Mon, 03 Jul 2006 08:23:50 -0400 Christopher Michael
<cpmichael1@comcast.net> wrote:

> David Seikel wrote:
> >
> > Modules that don't show their icon on the config dialog from the
> > modules config dialog -
> > calendar
> > bling
>
> dEvian - Fixed

bling done.

I'm gonna join the "I'm not touching calendar" crowd for now, plus I
just saw raster complaining about this, so I'll await the fallout.

On the other hand, as per the discussion about combining modules,
clock, tclock, calendar, and eveil could be combined into a single time
and date handling module.  I have essentially combined clock and tclock
into one in my own clock theme already (clock is almost completely
edje), but that's not ready for the public yet.