Re: [E-devel] Recent Module Api Changes

What I spotted during testing.

Modules that need a higher res icon coz they look ugly in the about
dialog -
weather
language
engage
uptime
tclock
snow (also looks bad in the module list)
rain (also looks bad in the module list)
net (the image itself is OK, it's the fake shadow that looks a little
iffy)

calendar uses a different style of about dialog than all the other
modules.

Modules that don't show their icon on the config dialog from the
modules config dialog -
language
evolume
engage (since Andy asked for this, I expect he will update this soon)
dEvian
cpu
calendar
bling

Modules that don't show their icon in the config dialog from the shelf
config menu -
language

Emu has no mouse over for its icon, but the about dialog shows one
image in the border, and the other image in the dialog itself.  Also,
no mouse over on the icon in the module list.  Is there supposed to be
mouse over ability on any of these?  For consistancies sake, I would
like to have the same mouse over on the icons that is on the shelf
gadget.  A general "do any edje stuff for the module icons" would fix
that, at the moment it just seems to pull the graphic out of the eaps,
and ignore the rest of the edje.

Taskbar is really unstable, mbar is slightly unstable.  Eveil doesn't
show itself in the module list.

I'll start fixing up the icons in config dialogs for all e_modules
later today unless someone objects.  I may also look at higher res
icons for those that need it if I can find higher res versions, or if
it's just a matter of settinsg the quality higher in the edje.