Re: [E-devel] Recent Module Api Changes

On Sun, 02 Jul 2006 11:21:53 -0400 Christopher Michael
<cpmichael1@comcast.net> wrote:

> Firstly, I have committed changes to all the config dialogs so that
> they use their respective icons in the window border.
>
> Also, I have committed, with help from rasties, some changes to the
> module api. I've added the ability for modules to use their icon in
> the about dialogs and the about dialogs border. A screenshot of this
> is <a href="http://devilhorns.us/images/module_about.png";>shown
> here</a>.
>
> e_module_dialog_show now takes the module as it's first parameter,
> followed by title and then text:
> 	EAPI void e_module_dialog_show(E_Module *m, const char
> *title, const char *body);

Looks like I have some free time today.  I just updated, and I'm
recompiling everything now.  If this introduced any issues with what's
in cvs I'll perform my assistant module code monkey duties and make
fixies.  I'll also catch up on my .cvsignore monkey duties.

One thing that has always bugged me, is that the emu module has a mouse
over in its icon, the exact same mouse over used in it's on screen
representation, but there is no mouse over happening in all the places
the module icon is displayed.  I'll thoroughly test that and get back
to you on which ones work and which ones don't.