Re: [E-devel] Actions for window fullscreen

Hi!

1. you aren't using handy existing socket api's like ecore_con.
2. as a result of this and lack of other infrastructure code - this action can
block/lock e if the other end of the socket doesn't listen or is hung and/or
the buffer fills up. the wm hanging like this is REALLY bad. this socket data
dump should be asynchronous and/or done in the background without the wm
hanging waiting for the data to write.

Yeah... I kind of realised that. If you think it is a feature worth getting up upstream, I will change it. Otherwise, I just need it for sending data to localhost and that doesn't generally hang :)

Ramkumar.

--
April 1: This is the day upon which we are reminded of
what we are on the other three hundred and sixty-four.