Re: [E-devel] Edje not working

My plan was to write a new menu for the GP2X
(www.gp2x.com), but I haven't gotten the efl to do
anything useful yet. If I do get something working,
then I'll definitely post my progress on the forums at
www.gp32x.com.

Also, it seems that my last email didn't reach the
list,so yes, I do have the eet loader compiled into
evas.If anyone's got any other ideas, I'm all ears.

Thanks
Frank