[E-devel] uptime module i18n

trying to update the italian translation for uptime I found that in
e_mod_main.c there is now this line:

snprintf(users, sizeof(users), D_("user%s: %d"), (inst->nusers != 1)
? "s" : "", inst->nusers);

for what I understand this assumes that the way to obtain a plural
name is to add an "s" in the word, but unfortunately this is true
for english and false for (almost?) every other language.
the result is an untranslatable item (I should remove "%s" to
translate it, but msgfmt will complain about it).

--
       Massimo Maiurana         massimo<at>ragusa.linux.it
       http://massimo.solira.org       GPG keyID #7044D601

Articolo 11 - L'Italia ripudia la guerra come strumento di offesa
alla libertà degli altri popoli e come mezzo di risoluzione delle
controversie internazionali....