Re: [E-devel] E CVS: apps/e raster

On Fri, 30 Jun 2006 20:27:45 +0900 Carsten Haitzler (The Rasterman)
<raster@rasterman.com> wrote:

> On Wed, 28 Jun 2006 11:10:01 -0500 brian.mattern@gmail.com babbled:
>
> > Maybe I just have an unnatural aversion to keeping edc in c code and
> > compiling it out every change. :)
>
> mmmm. yeah. i'm currently mulling our situation over.

That will have an impact on what I was planning on doing to optimise
how e17genmenu creates bulk .eaps, so I guess I'll hold off on that bit
for a while.  Also, I have a contract that will keep me busy for a few
weeks more (one of the main reasons I have not been active for a
while).  The next contract after that is not in a hurry, so I can put
that off for a little while and catch up on my e17 coding.