Re: [E-devel] e_modules/cpu shelf patch

Tobias, il 30/06/2006 02:13, scrisse:
> Here's a patch for the cpu-module to make it play with the shelf.
>
> I've changed the theme to look like the net and mem modules

personally I don't like bars to display data, especially if they
represent values in steps of ten percents.
I would like very much if it would be possible at least to choose
between a bar-based and a graph-based layout :)

--
       Massimo Maiurana         massimo<at>ragusa.linux.it
       http://massimo.solira.org       GPG keyID #7044D601

Articolo 11 - L'Italia ripudia la guerra come strumento di offesa
alla libertà degli altri popoli e come mezzo di risoluzione delle
controversie internazionali....