Re: [E-devel] EFL High Level documentation draft

Excellent document!

I know a professional editor that I'm going to have look it over. Here's one thing that's jumped out at me so far:

The stack diagram on this[1] page is wrong, I understand that it's explained later as being fundamentally flawed, but even still, it's quite misleading. It should look something like this (pardon my ascii):
|                          Ewl				|
|-----------------------------------------------|
|                         Edje				|
|-----------------------------------------------|