Re: [E-devel] E CVS: apps/e raster

> > I've already ported some loaders / savers from imlib2 to evas.
> > But what prevent me from adding more is that raster told me
> > that the plugin system would be changed.
>
> What/How would be changed?
>
> jl (turran)

	I don't know about the "plugin system", I don't have any
need to change that at this point.. maybe raster has something in
mind there?
	But the internal engine funcs, and some 'common' structures
as well, would likely be changed in order to allow for transforms
and some vgx stuff.. and to give a more coherent and extensible setup
internally.

   jose.