[E-devel] converting modules to 'new' API

Are there any tips on how to convert 3rd party modules to the 'new' API which eliminates config_menu and icon_file? I understand I'm supposed to create a module.eap, but what about the config_menu? I'd really like to get eloquence working again, although I know a gadman->gadcon conversion is still looming anyway, and I can't seem to contact the author. :(

--
Mike Russo
ReadQ Systems, Inc.

Random quote of the last-time-I-ran-bash:
LILO, you've got me on my knees!
(from David Black, dblack@pilot.njin.net, with apologies to Derek and the
Dominos, and Werner Almsberger)