[E-devel] EWL, ETK, Ephoto, Exhibit bugs?

As i recently started to explore the EFL apps, i discovered some strange
things.

Ephoto/EWL(I don't know which is the guilty one):
I started ephoto, with the simple command, then navigated to my pictures on
the upper list, all with mouse. Then wanted to click on the image, but it
didn't get coloured while the mouse was hovering. Clicked, then the file list
got the focus, but the dir list didn't lose it, so that i tried to click on
an item, and it didn't work. When clicked on the dir list again, the file
list lost the focus, but nothing happened. Then one more click on the file
list and the dir list lost its focus so that i could choose the files. I
always clicked on a list item. If i click on a whitespace(no list item in the
area), then it works.

Exhibit: I navigated to my photos, selected a dir with high resolution images,
about 200 or so, and nothing happened. Like there had been nothing in that
dir.

ETK/EWL: they don't show special hungarian characters such as o", u", but
rectangles instead. I use utf-8 encoding. There may be problem with other
languages as well. (Ecore-Evas and E17 shows these chars correctly, though
the strings are from the language files(.po)).

--
Peter Parkanyi