Re: [E-devel] ETK without X possible?

I committed a change to ewl_embed_test that shows an EWL embed being
used inside of a swallowed edje part. This seems to be working quite
well, so please take a look at how the third ewl_embed is setup in
src/bin/ewl_embed_test.c. If you are still having issues, feel free to
send some code snippets and we can try to track the problem further.

Thanks,
Nathan

On 6/22/06, Michael 'Mickey' Lauer
<mickey@tm.informatik.uni-frankfurt.de> wrote:
Am Donnerstag, den 22.06.2006, 17:22 -0500 schrieb Nathan Ingersoll:
> Are you moving the evas object returned from the ewl embed?

Yes, that's exactly what I'm doing. My use case is that I want to create
some buttons and dialogs on top of an edje and want to position them on
the background using evas_object_move().

>  I'll try
> to write up a similar test case and add it to ewl_embed for an example
> (and debugging if there's an issue).

Thanks very much!

--
Regards,