Re: [E-devel] Edje_Viewer patch

On Mon, Jun 26, 2006 at 03:04:15PM -0400, Christopher Michael wrote:

> Not entirely sure as I didn't investigate the segfault too much, but it
> does fix it.
>
> dh

"Causes a segfault to mysteriously no longer occur" isn't a fix... It
just hides the real bug (whatever it may be). I'd prefer if we avoided this
type of "it appears to work even though i have no idea why, and really it shouldn't" development. (Most likely some other code change would result in the segv
popping up again - its just luck that the illegal memory access /
whatever isn't causing a segv after that change.

--
rephorm