Re: [E-devel] Premultiply or not

On Mon, 26 Jun 2006 06:37:21 GMT "jose_ogp@juno.com"
<jose_ogp@juno.com> wrote:

>     It's definitely a 'plus' for evas to move with working
> in premul color space internally (and recall: a,r,g,b is premul
> iff a >= r,g,b). There are many reasons for this.. some I've
> already stated here

Just to clarify things, is it a case of "most of the pixel twiddling
needs to have this multiplication step done anyway, so we might as well
pre-multiply at the beginning to avoid lots of lengthy multiplications
happening deep in pixel handling loops, and some external sources of
pixels already come in premul form anyway"?