Re: [E-devel] Edje transition: works only in one direction

On Sat, 24 Jun 2006 19:02:01 +0200 Simon TRENY <simon.treny@free.fr> babbled:

> Hi Sevcsik
>
> It seems to be a bug of Edje, when a part has no state called "default".
> Just replace "state1" to "default" and it should work.
>
> But I don't know if it's a wanted behaviour or if it's actually a bug
> of Edje. As a rule, to avoid this kind of bug, you should always call
> the first state of a part "default".

i should really have edje_cc report it as an error- BUT the FIRST state is
ALWAYS meant to be called "default" - regardless. it is assumed and expected by
the code.