Re: [E-devel] ETK without X possible?

Hi Michael,

You can now use the Etk_Embed widget to have Etk's widgets in your evas
programs, but Etk is still dependant on X. It means that you can now
use Etk widgets in a framebuffer program, but since Etk is still linked
to X, you'll need to have X installed, even if it is not used :o

Next task will be to move the Ecore_X-dependant code to a different
dir, so we could build Etk without X.

Regards,
Simon TRENY <MoOm>