Re: [E-devel] taskbar 0.1.3

Hey Morten,

I merged your diff and stuck everything in cvs.
I was working on my own branch of the module when you sent me the diff, so I had to manually merge things in.
I left out the indentation parts and let the official e indenter thing take care of things.
Other than that, please let me know if I left out anything important.

Also, I noticed that you're missing a handler for ECORE_X_EVENT_WINDOW_STATE_REQUEST which you had put in previous releases.
Was this handler causing the instability before?

--Sthitha

On 6/16/06, Morten Nilsen <morten@nilsen.com> wrote:
Sthithaprajna Garapaty wrote:
> Unfortunately, I'm completely confused about the releases and patches you're
> sending so far, so could you please send me a patch against CVS.I dont mind
> if it's a little big.

If you insist :)

I'm working on some more changes now, that cleans up the logic,
centralizing it a bit..
Once I've massaged the most critical issues out of the change, I'll
share it..

--
Cheers,
Morten