Re: [E-devel] ETK without X possible?

I was either not aware of, or forgot about these issues. Peter fixed
the (0, 0) issue, and I committed a fix for embedding multiple widget
areas. Both of these fixes are in CVS now, so update and if you run
into similar problems again, please let us know.

Thanks,
Nathan

On 6/18/06, Michael 'Mickey' Lauer