[E-devel] eSudoku 0.1 released

OK, so not strictly on topic, sorry, but as there are all sorts of these
things going round I thought I would chip in.

eSudoku is a sudoku solver (and generator) using the enlightenment
libraries (well, not really many of them yet - edje is coming).
I think it is the fasted solver on linux and it is certainly a lot
cleverer than the gnome one!!! The interface is ETK (if you have ETK and
Enhance installed) with a nice command line backup :)

Give it a shot and see what you think - I have many plans and will try
to get them on the wiki next to the download link, which is:
http://dev.rectang.com/projects/esudoku/downloads

Andy