Re: [E-devel] taskbar 0.1.3

On Friday, 16 June 2006, at 01:55:45 (+0200),
Morten Nilsen wrote:

> .. which is why I submitted the tarball ;)

Distribution tarballs contain content inappropriate for CVS and do not
create an accurate or efficient mechanism for contributing.

Michael

 "So here we are face to face and heart to heart.  I want you to know
  we will never be apart.  Now I believe that wishes can come true
  'cause I see my whole world; I see only you.  When I look into your
  eyes, I can see how much I love you, and it makes me realize."
                            -- Firehouse, "When I Look into Your Eyes"