Re: [E-devel] taskbar 0.1.3

On Friday, 16 June 2006, at 01:40:49 (+0200),
Morten Nilsen wrote:

> However, I have no access (nor do I feel like I really need it) and
> besides.. a diff of the CVS version and this one is 79kB, the
> tarball is only 75kB :P

The author and maintainer of this module chose the version which
should go into CVS.  I'm sure he would welcome your contributions.

Michael

 "That's the thing about faith:  If you don't have it, you can't
  understand, and if you do, no explanation is necessary."
                    -- Major Kira Nerys, "Star Trek:  Deep Space Nine"