Re: [E-devel] taskbar 0.1.1

Sthithaprajna Garapaty wrote:
> Looks good so far. Everything works for me.
>
> One request: Can you make the configuration per shelf item rather than
> global?

I don't really know how, but I'll give it a try..

> Also, why'd ya suddenly bump up the version numbers?

I just felt like the changes I'd made were more like a minor version
bump than a teeny

I will probably take a break from hacking on the taskbar, at least for
the day.. I've got some other stuff to do (write up a little guide for
IPv6 routing, amongst a couple other things)

--
Cheers,
Morten