Re: [E-devel] discussion: new features in E. try 2.

On Sat, Jun 10, 2006 at 11:04:39PM +0200, Morten Nilsen wrote:
> Aleksej Struk wrote:
> > But, if I move some of its functionality to E, then it will be
> > dependent on E. And actually, the module will only flip the input
> > keyboard layout and visualize the current language icon.
> > So, then it cannot be standalone as now.
>
> Uhm.. isn't it dependant on E anyway?

Yes it is :) I just ment, that the half of the module's functionality will
be put into E, and the half will be still in the module :) For example
some data, that will be attached for each E_Border. Therefore if the
module is not loaded then this data is useless :)

sn