Re: [E-devel] taskbar patch -- indent and cleanup

Ok.. Added the other patch as well and made it work with the latest cvs
Available here: http://war.interhact.net/~iamsthitha/junk/taskbar-0.0.5.tar.gz

On 6/5/06, Morten Nilsen <morten@nilsen.com> wrote:
> BTW: for those who asked to add this to the core modules..
> raster said the taskbar he wants in the core modules needs to look a lot
> more like the one in windows/gnome/etc
> This means: Buttons with labels on the right and multiple rows as the
> taskbar is sized vertically at the very least.

I can't do it, but I think that is only a matter of some changes to the edc

Turns out its not as easy. To make buttons, we need rectangular boxes for each icon. Taskbar uses the e_box widget which can only make square boxes. So.. unless e_box is changed to support rectangular boxes, a good bit of code needs to be changed. And obviously, multiple rows requires its own code as well.