[E-devel] fd leak in ecore_con_dns_lookup?

While trying to compile ecore on OpenBSD, the build failed on
ecore_con_dns.c because OpenBSD doesn't have <arpa/nameser_compat.h>,
but commenting out that include line lets it build fine.

While looking through the file, I looked at ecore_con_dns_lookup, and it
looks like fd[1] is leaked whenever the function is successful.  Also,
the possibility of fork() failing is ignored.  (I'll submit patches for
these if anyone can confirm they're bugs.)

Finally, it looks like a custom DNS client library is included (but
commented out).  Are there any long term plans regarding this code?