Re: [E-devel] xrender engine patch

	Thanks for the feedback on this :)

	Again, the issue here:

>     Here's a question for everyone here on this list:
>
>       "What is the result of scaling a *bordered-image* which
> has a white center and a red border?"
>
>     What should the result look like?

	My awnser is something along the lines of: "It looks like an
image with a white center and a red border".

	I believe that most would agree with the above as to what
scaling a "bordered-image" *should* do, rather than what evas has
been doing, which can be roughly said to be:
 	"It looks like an image with a red top&left border, and with
a center that varies from white to red towards the right and bottom
edjes...."

	The xrender patch I sent actually makes the xrender engine
behave as 'desired' (though it requires going thru an extra step
right now, which is a performance hit... but that can be eliminated
a bit later).
	If everyone agrees that this semantics should be the
preferred one, I will send a patch to make the software engines
respect this as well (there'll be no performance hit to get this,
I'll actually make them a tiny bit faster).
	If not, then I'd recommend that raster revert that last
xrender patch I sent.

   jose.