Re: [E-devel] xrender engine patch

jose_ogp@juno.com escreveu:
"What is the result of scaling a *bordered-image* which has a white center and a red border?" What should the result look like?

I dunno what border means here, but if the border is a separate object
and you can separate all of its parts (corner's and vertices), I expect
it to strech the vertices so the red border will stay with the same
widht on left/right and  height on top/bottom, while the white center
scales. Otherwise, I expect it to get fat.

Solerman

edit: darn, I forgot the list