Re: [E-devel] xgl, compiz, aiglx, e17, and others abreviattions :D

As far as i know (i'm not a dev) the OpenGL backend is unstable, not
recommended and incomplete (needs lots of love ;)).

As for xgl and other techs I heard that raster said that e17 won't use
them, in the end if you use Xgl you'll get HW (OpenGL) accelerated
XRender extension, and xrender evas backend is coming along nicely :)