Re: [E-devel] Ecore_X fullscreen support

Sebastian Dransfeld wrote:

Well. Request state is fixed (hopefully), whilst state set before map is broken.

E ignores all window size changes because the pending move/resize queue is read before the hints are read. As I remember, this used to work, but doesn't anymore. If no one objects, I will move e_hints_window_init() before reading the pending move/resize queue.

Sweet, thanks a lot. Request state seems to work like a charm now.

dan