Re: [E-devel] File manager for iRiver iFP player.

On 6/7/06, Daniel Kasak <dan@entropy.homelinux.org> wrote:

Sorry. Perl & PHP is my current limit.

Having said that, I am interested in learning C. I bought myself a
'learn C on Linux in 20 days' ( or something ) book a while back, but I
never really got further than day 3 ( time constraints ). Anyway, I've
been meaning to have another go at it, but somehow I don't think I'm
going to be useful to anyone here in the next 6 months or so.

Anyway, if there's anything on the *perl* side of things that need
doing, I'll certainly help out there. But I assume the bindings will be
in C anyway, right?

I have just added etk-perl to CVS. Most of it is actually in perl,
with parts being in C and XS. We need people to write / finish the
perl modules and test it out. Feel free to let me know if you're
interested.

Regards.
hisham.

--