Re: [E-devel] EWL: Dialog Modal

dan sinclair wrote:
Ewl doesn't currently have a modal setting. I've started work to add one, but the setting dosen't seem to be taking any effect. I've done it the same way I did the fullscreen setting so it maybe that I've made the same mistake in both places.

Hopefully once we get fullscreen worked out I can get modal in there and working.
dan

Remember to set the window which the client is transient for too. Else it wont work. See lines 5237-5250 in e_border.c

Sebastian