Re: [E-devel] EWL: Dialog Modal

Ewl doesn't currently have a modal setting. I've started work to add one, but the setting dosen't seem to be taking any effect. I've done it the same way I did the fullscreen setting so it maybe that I've made the same mistake in both places.

Hopefully once we get fullscreen worked out I can get modal in there and working.
dan

Rafael Ugalde wrote:
Can I set one dialog windows to be modal, example: One application display dialog to exit ( yes / no ) dialog. The user must select any of this but can't interactuate with the windows app, only with the dialog.