Re: [E-devel] Enna HTPC/mediacenter program

Le mercredi 31 mai 2006 à 17:05 +0530, B S Srinidhi a écrit :
> Hi,
>
> Neat app. But it crashes whenever I try to play a song:

Right, I think that your music files are located in a directory where
you can write, so when enna try to downloads covers, libcurl crashes. I
have do a little hack in order to fixe this crash, I have test in a
directory where I can write, and it seems to work. I will do a better
fix and dowload covers file in a cache directory. I think that it could
be fine in $HOME/.enna/cache :)

Enna with correction can be found here :
http://www.digital-corner.org/files/enna_0.0.3-3.tar.bz2

Thanks for your help !
Nicolas (captainigloo)

Yahoo! Mail r�vente le mail ! D�uvrez le nouveau Yahoo! Mail et son interface r�lutionnaire.
http://fr.mail.yahoo.com