Re: [E-devel] Translation in esperanto : new .po file

On Sat, 03 Jun 2006 09:02:13 +0200 "Olivier M."
<olivierweb@ifrance.com> wrote:

> I'm new here. I'm not really devel and undoubtedly I won't annoy this
> list after this subject.
>
> I wrote a whole .po file in order to have Enlightenment speaking
> Esperanto.
>
> I don't know the quality, but it couldn't be too bad.
>
> How can I send it to the project ?

Since this is an unreleased project the main problem is that it is a
moving target.  It's no good just doing a translation, you need to keep
it up to date as well.  If you can assure us that you will keep it up
to date, and the quality is good, we may give you cvs access so that
you can maintain it yourself.  I think we have a mailing list
specifically for translations, check the web site.

I have an interest in Esperanto translations, so if nothing else, you
can send it to me.