Re: [E-devel] File manager for iRiver iFP player.

-----Original Message-----
From: Michel Briand <michelbriand@free.fr>
To: Grzegorz Andrelczyk <gandrel@gmx.net>
Cc: enlightenment-devel@lists.sourceforge.net <enlightenment-devel@lists.sourceforge.net>
Sent: Fri, 2 Jun 2006 00:35:05 +0200
Subject: Re: [E-devel] File manager for iRiver iFP player.

 Grzegorz Andrelczyk a écrit :
Thu, Jun 01, 2006 at 10:26:55AM -0400 dan sinclair
<zero@perplexity.org>
napisał:

Why? All the widgets etk supports are supported by ewl already.

I just tought that that could be usefull if in ewl and etk are
different
widgets. But if etk and ewl supprts teh same widgets this option is
indeed useless.

Yes, they are boring us.
We ought a better widget library given the overall good quality of ecore&evas.
Gtklike shit is definitly not the way.
If you want my 2cents: Qt is the anwser for now.

PS: I apologize for the embeded troll. But that'was a too delicate desire.