Re: [E-devel] File manager for iRiver iFP player.

Michel Briand wrote:
Grzegorz Andrelczyk a écrit :

Thu, Jun 01, 2006 at 10:26:55AM -0400 dan sinclair <zero@perplexity.org> napisał:

Why? All the widgets etk supports are supported by ewl already.

I just tought that that could be usefull if in ewl and etk are different widgets. But if etk and ewl supprts teh same widgets this option is
indeed useless.

Yes, they are boring us.
We ought a better widget library given the overall good quality of ecore&evas.
Gtklike shit is definitly not the way.
If you want my 2cents: Qt is the anwser for now.

PS: I apologize for the embeded troll. But that'was a too delicate desire.

Great! Thanks! Without invaluable contributions like this we wouldn't get anywhere.

/Kim