Re: [E-devel] File manager for iRiver iFP player.

Grzegorz Andrelczyk a écrit :
> Thu, Jun 01, 2006 at 10:26:55AM -0400 dan sinclair <zero@perplexity.org> napisał:
>
>>Why? All the widgets etk supports are supported by ewl already.
>

> I just tought that that could be usefull if in ewl and etk are different
> widgets. But if etk and ewl supprts teh same widgets this option is
> indeed useless.

Yes, they are boring us.
We ought a better widget library given the overall good quality of ecore&evas.
Gtklike shit is definitly not the way.
If you want my 2cents: Qt is the anwser for now.

PS: I apologize for the embeded troll. But that'was a too delicate desire.