Re: [E-devel] File manager for iRiver iFP player.

Hi,
It strikes me that the best way to do this independently would be as a
plugin to evfs - that way the (albeit limited) applications that support
evfs would be able to speak to it - my entropy project is one of those,
and there are a few others.

eVFS contains all the basic structures (open/close/read/write/list) that
you would need to access your player - you'd just need to either find a
library that talked to it, or make one yourself.  The actual plugin
would be very minimal - and also open up the possibility of using the
rest of evfs - i.e. copy files directly from your player to a samba
share, or to an sftp server, etc.

Anyway - feel free to check out the plugins in evfs - they should be
easy enough to understand.  If in doubt, drop me a line.

Cheers,
Alex (chaos)